From the fulness of God's grace, we have all received one blessing after another. John 1:16



Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Winter Wonderland


Saturday Winter Wonderland = A Sew In Weekend, OH YES!!!
This morning we woke up to about 5 inches of very wet heavy snow, you know the kind perfect for snowball fights and snowman building :) That is if you are into to that kind of thing...which I'm NOT, so I will be sewing & loving every minute of it.
The picture is looking out my back door this morning. The snow was so wet and the wind was blowing so much that the snow stuck to just one side of the trees, makes for pretty pictures.
I will update my sewing progress tomorrow night - hoping to have a lot to blog :) Back to sewing.
Oh, don't forget, you can click on the pictures to enlarge them for a better view :)

2 comments:

Susan In Texas said...

Cool picture, Terry. You don't often see trees that spackled with snow. They are so white they almost look like birches, which are one of the few things I miss (along with chipmunks) from the great white north. No birch trees or chipmunks in Texas, I'm afraid. 8(

Enjoy,
Susan

Paula said...

Wow - what a beautiful view you have. I love it when the weather is like that and you can do nothing but sew sew sew.
Looking forward to se what you created.

Happy stitching
Paula