I received my wonderful PIF from Terry at Terry's Treasure this week!!!!
She made me one of her beautiful bags, and sent me 3 Fat Quarters and 3 skeins of embroidery floss, plus a siggy. How Awesome is that???? I had seen the bag on her blog and loved it, but had no idea that I would be receiving it. Talk about making me happy!!!! I was oooing & aaahhhing and happy dancing all over the place...it was really quite a site, probably best that it wasn't seen.
I also sent out the PIFs I owed, and they have now been received, so I thought
I would share pics of them too. These wall hangings are from a McCall's pattern
that I borrowed from my dear sister-in-law.
Here is a close up of one, you can tie a small pair of scissors on at the ribbon, and there is the place for pins and needles.
I really enjoyed making these...I will probably have to make myself one, too :)
Thanks for dropping in and visiting. I have added several posts tonight, so you might want to get a big cup of hot tea or tall glass of ice tea, and check them all out. I didn't realize how far behind I was in my blogging :)
Blessings,
Terry



1 comment:
I'm so glad you like you bag Terry! I enjoyed making it for you! :0)
Post a Comment