From the fulness of God's grace, we have all received one blessing after another. John 1:16



Friday, July 1, 2011

Card-Making Challenges...

I recently joined & rejoined a couple card-making groups.  I really love making cards and scrap booking, but I never seem to have enough time for all the "hobbies" I have (hehehe), unless I join a group...then I have a deadline, and I "find" the time!!!

This little card is my "Let Me Be Your Teddy Bear" card. Aaaahhhh the days of Elvis, brings back many a good memory :)  Can you do the Elvis "lip curl" thing...  Haha..You're trying it right now aren't you?????  LOL

Okay, so on with more of my card making for this week.
These 3 cards are for another group swap.  There is a "Vintage ATC", love making ATCs (Artist Trading Cards), fun to collect and nice to have on hand to put together a quick card when needed:)  Next is the "Christmas in July" card.  This one reminds to get busy on Christmas gift making...I only have 5 months left!!!!!!  And last, but not least the "Color of the Month" challenge.  I could use any theme that I wanted, but I had to use these colors (orange, pacific point, teal, eggplant and white), and these are not colors that I would normally use together, but I am happy with the final turn out :)

That's it for my card-making this week, looking forward to getting some scrap booking done and maybe some sewing over the weekend.

Hugs & Blessings,
Terry
Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, But the woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.
                                                                                                                  Proverbs 31:30

No comments: