This Bethlehem Village is my personal favorite Christmas decoration.
I decorate very traditionally... green & red, I love to use the branches from a real Christmas tree, and I keep it pretty simple, except for the Bethlehem Village.
It takes up the whole top of the fireplace mantle. I found it about 8 years ago and I haven't seen another one since...so glad I bought it then.
Thought I would share a little more of my decorating, I hope you enjoy :)
This cabinet holds quilts and afghans made by my great-grandmothers, my mother-in-law, my daughter, and myself.
Lots of memories and history behind those glass doors.
Another favorite...I made this Baby Jesus & Kneeling Santa
way back in the late 70's,
when I was doing ceramics and plaster!
And last but not least....
Our Christmas Tree:)
Hope you enjoyed seeing some of our
decorations for Christmas 2011.
Wishing you all a Happy & Blessed New Year.
Remember to click on the pictures to enlarge them for a better view:)
Love & Hugs,
Terry







No comments:
Post a Comment