My Dear Secret Pal sent me these wonderful gifts.
I always love seeing what her digi card is going to be for each month
and September's is so pretty, love the colors & design.
Then there are those adorable scissors & tweezers, which are now
in my "to go" sewing bag. The batik fabric is one that I did not have:)
And the last 2 patterns for the Little Red Barn quilt...
I can't wait to start on this one!!!! But...sigh... I must wait,
way to many things going right now, BUT after
the first of the year, there shall be "Little Red Barn" construction
going on in my sewing area!
My Secret Pal is a true blessing. And in 2 more months
she will no longer be a Secret. Come December I will know the
identity of this lovely, caring, giving person.
Many Many Thanks to her:)
Hugs & Blessings,
Terry

No comments:
Post a Comment