From the fulness of God's grace, we have all received one blessing after another. John 1:16



Saturday, November 3, 2012

First Two Days of November...WOW!!!


These first 2 days of November have brought me 2 very wonderful gifts in the mail:)  First my wonderful Dear Jane Secret Pal sent me these black & orange wrapped gifts and what was inside...A great tote pattern using charms to make it, and a beautiful charm pack.  And of course a very pretty digi card.  She is such a wonderful blessing to me.  Every month her gifts and letters truly bring me much joy.












 I also received a beautiful Doll Quilt from my October swap partner over at the Doll Quilter's Monthly group.
I love the fall colors and her handwork is perfect.  She also included the cutest Thanksgiving pin, Mickey & Minnie pilgrims.  She picked it up on her ecent visit to Disneyland.  It is so cute:)  The quilt is now being used a table topper on my dining room table, and the pin is on my jacket.






Quilter's are just the best, most caring and giving group of people you can become friends with...I feel so blessed to have all my "quilty" friends.





And last of all I did get my 5th Women of the Bible block done.
This one represents Rebekah.



Well that's all for tonight.  I have lots to accomplish this weekend, so I should have lots to blog about come Monday or Tuesday:)  Come back and visit soon :)

Hugs & Blessings,
Terry

If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.    2 Chronicles 7:14

1 comment:

Susan In Texas said...

Hi Terry,

It was nice to hear from you again. It's fun taking care of Larry's Grandma; she's a really sweet old lady and making it to 101 is still just incredible to me. We're not done being busy yet unfortunately. My Mom is getting married up north in two weeks, and the following weekend I'm hosting the Christmas bee party and there's one more trip to Shreveport before all that. lol This weekend I'll be doing some sewing (YEA!!!) and tidying my poor house, which has really been neglected this year. I have been doing some sewing this year, and I bought a wonderful new machine last month, so I'm a happy girl. 8)

I just love your little doll quilt. Carolyn's Star is such a cool quilt block! Wouldn't it be fun to use as a single block quilt (perhaps baby sized) with multiple block in block "zooms"? Just what I need, another great idea for a quilt! lol

Take care,
Susan in Texas