We went out and bought our Christmas tree,
set it up in it's stand and let it stand over night,
you know, to let the branches fall.
And what did we find in our tree the next morning....
you guessed it, "Hershel" !!!!!
So we became the hosts for this little mischievous character
through the Christmas season...
Now for the most part Hershel was a pretty well behaved guest.
Sometimes we would find him just hanging around...
Or just sitting and watching the goings on of the house...
But, one day, oh my, one day,
I hesitate to think about it,
just brings chills to my bones, ahhhhh
he committed the ultimate crime...
You guessed it...Hershel touched my sewing machine....
Oh My Gosh, I just about had the Big One !!!!
Ahhhhhh, Grrrrrrrr, Bad, bad, bad move.
So I promptly put Dear Hershel into a lengthy Time Out!!!
'Cause nobody touches MY sewing machine.
Hershel now knows not to touch THE Machine.
So if he can remember that,
he is welcome to come back again to spend
Christmas with us :)
The grand kids had a ball with our Christmas visitor.
And truth be known...so did Grandma :)
Love & Hugs & Blessings,
Terry





2 comments:
Terry how fun to listen to you tell of him and the goings on . I am sure the entire family had a fun time sending him to different parts of the house. cute for sure. Patty
Hello Terry,
Long time no talk!!! I'm sheepishly raising my head here!!
I posted a recent post on my blog that you might like to read to see what has happened in my last year and a bit!!
I did read a few different blogs, like yours, while I was AWOL. I feel like I fell of the band wagon, and lost touch with the DJ group and so on. I've just told this to Cyn and Rosa in a comment on their blogs.
In the couple of weeks since being back from the trip to Africa and before school starts next week, I've been working on a couple of table runners using fabric I bought in a market in Mwanza, Tanzania. I will do a post on them in due course.
I do hope I can be accepted back "into the fold" as they say.
God bless,
Susan from Manjimup WA
Post a Comment