From the fulness of God's grace, we have all received one blessing after another. John 1:16



Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine Candy, Cards, Quilts...

This is the really cute package that arrived from my DJSP.

And these are the lovely gifts that were inside.
Beautiful card, very pretty gift box of green tea, and some
yummy chocolate...the chocolate is of course a thing of the past:)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next was a really fun Valentine package from
my Secret Quilting Sister at the Friendship Block group


Yes, I wore the socks on Valentines Day :)
I ate the candy, used the mug rug with my hot tea,
 the tissues are in my purse and the clips in my sewing drawer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And this lovely little doll quilt is from my swap
partner at Doll Quilter's Monthly.

And it looks very very nice on my dining room table:)


A huge "Thank You" to all three of you wonderful ladies.
You certainly made this a very Happy Valentine's Day.


Love & Hugs,
Terry

3 comments:

quilter000 said...

Terry I love your DQS hearts they are so pretty and great partners you had for sure!! congrats on all your new things. patty

Susan In Texas said...

Love your heart quilt - so cheerful! Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy Easter.

Take care,
Susan in Texas

janet said...

Ok, Miss. Terry, I know you are busy and your life is full but, it is wayyyyyy past February. I want to see some posts!!!!! Yes, I could drive over and see things but I need eye candy from my favorite sister in law for my computer!!! Let's get busy now and post things. Don't make me come over there!!!!