From the fulness of God's grace, we have all received one blessing after another. John 1:16



Monday, May 13, 2013

More Quilting...

These are my March & April BOMs from the new group I belong to.
My sister-in-law started the group called Quilts and Crafts For All.

I will be doing all my blocks in the blues and yellows
with a little bit of green here and there.







 These little basket blocks are for the Spring Basket Swap over
at the Dear Jane Alternate Group.  I will very soon post a
picture of all the baskets I receive :)





Well this all my quilt block news for now.  My crafting will be slowing down some, since it is time to get the garden in and I have BIG plans for lots of work inside the house this Spring & Summer.  Maybe I will do some before and after pics :)


Hugs,
Terry

1 comment:

janet said...

I love your blocks in the blue and yellows!!!!!