I Did It!!! I actually finished an UFO before the end of January.
Well, just barely before the end of the month :) But I did finish it before midnight January 31. (LOL) I haven't joined any challenge group, just challenging myself to get at least one UFO done a month:) So this is a start!
I finished this little wall hanging around 11:00pm January 30th.
Some of us in the group sew...so we decided to have a little signature block swap. The other blocks are some that I made for an earlier block swap with some of the ladies this group.
This is a really fun group, some of us live here in the U.S. and others are in Australia. We actually write and mail letters to each other, and there are always a few Round Robins flying around :)
We have even done Bible Study Round Robins! It is really nice to find something in the mailbox besides bills and junk mail occasionally.

1 comment:
Yea!! Another one bites the dust!!
Post a Comment