"Welcome to my life"! Get a cup of hot tea, pull up a chair and visit for a while. Check in from time to time and see what I'm up to.
Wow you're quick! All I've done is printed off the pattern for this one! Your block looks great! :0)
Dear Terry and family,From across the ocean I want to send you Easter Greetings ...The Lord is Risen!He is Risen Indeed!Hallelujah!May you know His risen presence to be with you,with love and blessingsVal
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Wow you're quick! All I've done is printed off the pattern for this one! Your block looks great! :0)
Dear Terry and family,
From across the ocean I want to send you Easter Greetings ...
The Lord is Risen!
He is Risen Indeed!
Hallelujah!
May you know His risen presence to be with you,
with love and blessings
Val
Post a Comment