First is the quilt block I made for the
August Quilt Block Lotto drawing.
Don't know who the winner will be but whoever should have
very pretty quilt when all is said & done.
Next event of the week was my grandson
removing a bush that was trying to over take
the back walkway. He has worked his heart out
on this "monster" bush:) And it looks so much
better already...can't wait until it is completely gone and
I to do some landscaping there.
Mid-week we decided to give Chinese take out a try...
Very tasty :) We will definitely do that again.
The garden gave us quite a batch of green beans:)
I was able to can 15 jars...from the looks of the garden
I should get another 15 by the end of this week:)
And to finish the week off I did get all my card swaps done:)
We also did get our first week of school completed:)
Very productive week.
Thanks for stopping by.
See you again soon.
Hugs & Blessings,
Terry
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
Matthew 5:7 (NIV)










1 comment:
Hey good to see you LOVE that row quilt!! Yep use your brown and maybe a nice green witha little brown in it like maybe woodsy type prints.
Post a Comment