Well it is that time of year...again...already...
I spent the last two days organizing and straightening the
school room:) I have spent the last two weeks going
over the curriculum for this year...
school room:) I have spent the last two weeks going
over the curriculum for this year...
and as of tonight I am ready for school to start on Monday!
The books are in the desks and the first week's
lesson plans are complete...sigh of relief.
Here we come 7th & 8th grades!!!
I pray for God to bless our upcoming school year.
To give me wisdom, strength, patience, and knowledge
to be the teacher He wants me to be. And for my 2 students
to have open eyes and minds to learn as God
directs our steps each day. Amen
Hugs & Blessings,
Terry
Train a child up in the way he should go,
Even when he is old he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6

No comments:
Post a Comment