Yesterday was my birthday :)
And here are the beautiful flowers & cards I received.
This is the yummy chocolate cake my
mother-in-law made for me.
Notice only 1 candle...
and that's the way we are leaving it!!!!
These flowers are from my oldest daughter and her family
And these flowers are from my 2nd daughter and her children.
And of course the embroidery machine that my wonderful
husband bought for me last week :)
I also received a birthday doughnut from one of my grandsons
and a birthday chocolate chip cookie and my favorite Monical's
salad from my oldest son and his family. Phone calls from my other two sons,
and many other phone calls, texts and FB Birthday Wishes from family & friends.
A huge "Thank You" to everyone who made my special day
really special. I am so Blessed :)
Love & Hugs,
Terry
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! :0)
Happy Belated Birthday, Terry! Beautiful flowers. I look forward to seeing all sorts of beautiful embroidery coming out of your new toy. :) At least yours is already out of the box. So many women never even get theirs out of the box. I just don't get that! lol
Take care,
Susan in Texas
Post a Comment