I couldn't resist posting some more winter pictures.
I know a lot of you are tired of winter, but I think it
is beautiful. There is beauty in every season.
Fall use to be my favorite, all the brilliant colors and
the crisp air and wonderful smells, but in the past few years
winter has become my favorite. I've been calling it the Sparkle Season
or saying that the snowfall is God's glitter :)
My chickens are not at all impressed with the cold, wet, white stuff...
It will take more than some water and chicken feed to
coax them out of their straw filled house.
But the goats are loving it!!! They have been
running and jumping and having a ball in the snow.
And then there is Gizmo...He's like, "yeah, right,
whatever....just bring me my food,
cause I'm not leaving this warm straw filled comfort"
Now we move on to the scenery around my yard
This is looking out my sewing room window.
I have a snow awning...Love it!!!!
Stay warm and enjoy every season.
Be it weather seasons or seasons of life,
there is beauty all around us.
Terry
2 comments:
love that cat! is it one of those big Maine Coon Cats I think they are called? love the snow but glad we only have a little bit. well be glad for spring I'm ready to start planting flowers and things.
Lovely. We're having thundersleet in Texas. I clearly did not move far enough south.
Happy quilting,
Susan in Texas
Post a Comment